Prayer in Every City Friday – February 26, 2016
Thank you for joining me for Prayer in Every City Friday. This year I want to support Franklin Graham and our nation in prayer. Franklin Graham will be traveling to all 50 states to promote prayer on his Decision America Tour 2016, encourage Christians to run for office and vote. Every Friday, we will meet here to pray for the states he has visited that week or the weeks to come. If you have come to pray, then please leave you prayer request for the nation. These are not prayer requests for personal needs, but requests for our nation to turn back to God.
Rev. Graham held his tour in Honolulu, HI yesterday with about 2,100 people in attendance. You can view the photos at Decision America Tour’s official site. With lows in the 60’s and highs in the 80’s, the people in Honolulu had a much warmer rally than we did in Atlanta.
In the coming weeks Franklin Graham will travel to Denver, CO March 15th, Santa Fe, NM March 16th and Phoenix, AR on March 18th.
Please pray the following:
- Tuesday, March 1st is Super Tuesday for primary elections. Please pray for the following states who will vote on this day: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado Caucuses, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota Caucuses, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia. To view all the dates in March see March Primary States.
- Please pray for a Spiritual Awakening on our college campuses and for the Millennial Generation.
- Pray Americans will vote for Christian Values.
- Pray for the Lord to be glorified as Rev. Graham leads the rallies in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona*.
- Nearly half of the population of Arizona have never gone to church or have left the church**. Pray the Lord will open the eyes and ears of the people in Arizona.
Leave prayer requests for the nation in the comment boxes below. All comments will be approved before they are posted.
* Decision America official 30 Day Prayer Calendar
**Decision America 2016 official Prayer Journal ©2015 Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Reblogged this on Praying for the millennials.