The Gospel Message – Revival Style
This is it! The day those taking Revival Boot Camp have waited for – the Gospel Message. After studying how John the Baptist, Jesus, Peter and Paul shared the gospel, we have come to our final summary of the Gospel Message presented in the Bible.
Don’t be afraid by the length of this message, because you don’t have to memorize it. I want you to familiarize yourself with this presentation of the gospel so you can present it to someone like telling a story. Ask the Holy Spirit how you should present the Gospel to the individual. You most likely will present it differently every time. I have supplied many scriptures for you to reference. If you have a great memory, you can memorize them. I know that I will not be able to memorize them all, so I will only be able to tell the story.
You must begin praying for the lost now. Make a list of everyone you know who is lost, then pray for an opportunity to share this message with them.
Gospel Message – Revival Style (Click here for entire message with verses: Gospel Message)
- Begin with Creation – Since so many people have a distorted view of the Bible, do like Paul did with the idol worshipers and begin with creation.
- Genesis 1:1 (NKJV)
- Genesis 1:26-27 (NKJV)
- The perfect Garden – The world, including man, was perfect when God created it.
- Genesis 2:8-9 (NKJV)
- Genesis 2:18 (NKJV)
- Genesis 2:21-25 (NKJV)
- Genesis 1:31 (NKJV)
- Genesis 2:1-3 (NKJV)
- The Fall – The lost must understand that the world God created was perfect until sin was found in man.
- Genesis 3:1-8 (NKJV)
- Genesis 3:19 (NKJV)
- After the Fall, Men were created in the image of Adam. Born into sin in need of a Savior.
- Genesis 5:3 (NKJV)
- Romans 5:12 (HCSB)
- God gave the 10 commandments and the sacrificial system so that man could once again approach Him, but the Law couldn’t save man. The Law was given so that men would recognize their sin. Go through some of the 10 commandments with the person you are witnessing to. They probably believe they are good enough to get to heaven on their own.
- Found in Exodus 20
- Leviticus 17:11 (NKJV)
- Romans 3:19-20 (NKJV)
- The Law gives you the knowledge of sin, but it cannot save you.
- Romans 7:7 (NKJV)
- God sent His son to be the perfect sacrifice for sin.
- John 1:14 (NKJV)
- John 1:29 (NKJV)
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 (NKJV)
- John 3:16 (NKJV)
- Jesus was crucified and rose again
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-8 (the Gospel Message)
- Hebrews 9:22 (NKJV)
- Repentance is required for salvation.
- Mark 1:15 (NKJV)
- Luke 13:3 (NKJV)
- Acts 17:30-31 (NKJV)
- After a person is saved, he/she is a new creation.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)
- Ephesians 4:22-24 (NKJV)
- Warn them of judgment to come.
- Matthew 12:36-37 (NKJV)
- Revelation 20:11-12 (NASB)
- Revelation 20:15 (NASB)
- Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV)
Reblogged this on Praying for the millennials.