Prayer in Every City Top 10 Posts for 2014
It is hard to believe that 2014 is coming to an end soon. As I reflect on the past year, I am amazed at the posts that interest people most on this blog. There is a daily top ten listing on my home page, but I thought I would list the top 10 posts for the year. My top post was number one last year as well. I am glad to see that Sunday School teachers are praying and are well prayed for.
- 10 Prayers for Sunday School Teachers
- 10 Prayers for Newlyweds
- Next Blood Moon – Oct. 8, 2014
- National Day of Prayer – May 1, 2014
- 4 Blood Moons and Passover, April 15, 2014
- 10 Prayers for Young Women/Teens
- 10 Bible Verses for Those Suffering from Deep Depression
- Prayer for Revival and Spiritual Awakening in America
- 10 Prayers for Newlyweds – NEW
- How to Pray Using the Lord’s Prayer Part 1
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Leave a Reply