20 Prayer Points for America’s Churches
We thank You, Lord, because You are the Ancient of Days, the Most High God. We thank You for giving us Christ who is the head of the church, the Prince of Peach, King of kings and Lord of Lords. Please forgive Your church in America for not living up to Your holy standards, for neglect of prayer and apathy. Lord, please revive us again, that Your church may rejoice in You. Send revival to the churches in America so Your name will be glorified among the nations.
Lord, we pray You will
- Give us the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ. (Eph. 1:17)
- Enlighten the eyes of our understanding. (Eph. 1:18)
- Help us to understand the exceeding greatness of Your power. (Eph. 1:19)
- Strengthen us with might through Your Spirit. (Eph. 3:16)
- Root and ground us in love and help us to understand the love of Christ. (Eph. 3:17-19)
- Fill us with all the fullness of God. (Eph. 3:19)
- Help our love to abound more and more in knowledge and all discernment. (Phil. 1:9)
- Help our conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, sincere and without offense. (Phil. 1:10, 27)
- Fill us with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ. (Phil. 1:11)
- Give us one spirit, and one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel. (Phil. 1:27)
- Remove our fear when/if persecution comes to the church. (Phil. 1:28)
- Fill us with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. (Col. 1:9)
- Help us to walk in a manner worthy of our calling, fully pleasing You. (Eph. 4:1, Col. 1:10)
- Being fruitful in every good work. (Col. 1:10)
- Give us all patience and longsuffering with joy. (Col. 1:11)
- Deliver us from the power of darkness. (Col. 1:13)
- Help us to remember that Christ is the head of the church. (Col. 1:18)
- Help Christians have great concern for each other. (Col. 4:13)
- Remind us to pray without ceasing for all men, for kings, and all who are in authority.
(1 Tim. 2:1-2)
- Save all men. (1 Tim. 2:1-4)
In Christ’s Name, Amen.
Reblogged this on Prayer In Every City.
Reblogged this on bonhoefferblog.