Prayer in Every City would like to say, “Thank you”, to our veterans today. The prayer coordinator from my church has graciously written this prayer in honor of all those who have served our nation.
10 Prayers for Veterans
- Give us the realization, Lord, of every veteran’s sacrifice for us.
- Lord, help us to always respect and honor them for the courage and boldness they displayed.
- Lord, give these soldiers healing from their pain-body and mind.
- As they return home, compassionate Father, give them a smooth adjustment, especially with family.
- Open wide the hearts of the people in their community embracing them with any and all help they need.
- Father, give them endurance and deliverance from hardships they may experience here due to their service.
- Abba Father, fill then with your peace and bless them beyond all they can imagine. (Num. 6:24-26; Eph. 3:20)
- Father, may we always honor the memory of those who lost their lives defending our country and remember to pray and support their families. (John 15:13)
- Lord, keep foremost in our thoughts and prayers the 25 million veterans who live among us today and how we can come along side them daily.
- Have the Holy Spirit inspire in us a renewed love for our veterans and our nation. A love inspiring action.