Lastest Posts

Prayer in Every City Friday – April 8, 2016

Prayer in Every City Friday Link Party

Thank you for joining me for Prayer in Every City Friday. This year I want to support Franklin Graham and our nation in prayer. Franklin Graham will be traveling to all 50 states to promote prayer on his Decision America Tour 2016, encourage Christians to run for office and vote. Every Friday, we will meet here to pray for the states he has visited that week or the weeks to come. If you have come to pray, then please leave you prayer request for the nation. These are not prayer requests for personal needs, but requests for our nation to turn back to God.

Franklin Graham visited Salt Lake City, with a crowd of 1,400 and Carson City, with 3,000 in attendance. He was in Sacramento as well, but the results were not posted when I wrote this post.

The next 3 stops will be Little Rock, AR on April 12th; Jackson, MS on April 13th and Montgomery, AL on April 14th.

Please pray the following:

Lord, we praise You because You are Holy, Holy, Holy. Your ways are not our ways and Your thoughts are not our thoughts.

  1. We pray you will forgive us in America for the daily murders, abortion, rapes and drug use. Please forgive us from removing your laws from our nation. We also must not forgive the sins we call small, such as gossip, lying, stealing, slander, witchcraft, horoscopes, adultery, and fornication.
  2. We pray for the lost in the state of Arkansas where 30% of the population has never gone to church or have left the church. **
  3. We thank you that 90% of Mississippi’s nearly 3 million people say they are personally committed to Jesus Christ. We pray for the salvation of the remaining 10% **
  4. We thank you that 45 percept of the population in Alabama pray, read the Bible and attend church each week. We pray for an awakening for the other 45%. **
  5. We pray for Revival and Spiritual Awakening for our nation and our college campuses.

Leave prayer requests for the nation in the comment boxes below. All comments will be approved before they are posted.
* Decision America official 30 Day Prayer Calendar
**Decision America 2016 official Prayer Journal ©2015 Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

About Prayer in Every City (614 Articles)
This blog is dedicated to promoting Revival and Spiritual Awakening in America by encouraging readers to pray and develop a closer walk with Jesus.

1 Comment on Prayer in Every City Friday – April 8, 2016

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: