Happy Father’s Day! My post last year for “Father’s Day Prayers” was very popular. If you compare this post to last year’s post, you will see that I have made some changes. I wanted it usable for both older fathers as well as for younger fathers. I have also provided a downloadable version so it can be used in the Family Photo Prayer Journal, if you are making one. To learn more about how to make a Prayer Journal, check out this post: Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal. For a list of all the prayer journal pages, click here: Family Photo Prayer Journal list. I will try to keep this list as current as possible. To help you easily access this list, I have placed the list under my “Free Downloads” tab on the menu bar located at the top of any page on my blog.
Instructions for printing this page
1. Click on this link: 10 Prayers for Fathers, which will give you a PDF file that will print to the appropriate size.
2. Print out sheet
3. Cut out sheet if you are making a half size journal
4. Attach a photo of your father
5. Place behind your Daily tab in your journal (For more details on the tabs click here: Family Photo Prayer Journal.
10 Prayers for Fathers
Lord, help them to. . .
- Be spiritual leaders of the home. 1 Cor. 11:3
- Be temperate, dignified, sensible, and sound in faith. Titus 2:2
- Teach their children to follow the Lord’s instructions. Deut. 6:6-9
- Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, and let all that they do be done in love. 1 Cor. 16:13-14
- Provoke not their children to wrath. Eph. 6:4
- Walk with integrity. Prov. 10:9
- Have godly wisdom. Prov. 17:24
- Be an example of good deeds, dignified, sound in speech. Titus 2:6-7
- Be strong, healthy and courageous. Josh. 1:9; Ex. 15:26
- Choose to serve You, daily. Josh. 24:15
In Jesus Name, Amen