10 Prayers for Young Men in America
- If you would like to learn how to accept Christ, click here.
- To see scriptures
- Lord, please help our young men in America to flee immorality and lust.
- I have made a covenant with my eyes; Why then should I look upon a young woman? Job 31:1 (NKJV)
- Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 1 Cor 6:18 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to pursue God rather than money.
- But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows but you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. 1 Tim 6:9-11 (NKJV)
- And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever. 1 John 2:17 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to put away evil.
Rejoice, O young man, in your youth,
And let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth;
Walk in the ways of your heart,
And in the sight of your eyes;
But know that for all these
God will bring you into judgment.
Therefore remove sorrow from your heart,
And put away evil from your flesh,
For childhood and youth are vanity. Eccl 11:9-10 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to submit to authority.
- Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5:5 (NKJV)
- Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 1 Peter 5:5-9 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to be strong and to stand firm in their faith.
- I have written to you, young men, Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, And you have overcome the wicked one. 1 John 2:14 (NKJV)
- Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. 14 Let all that you do be done with love. 1 Cor 16:13-14 (NKJV)
- I go the way of all the earth; be strong, therefore, and prove yourself a man. 3 “And keep the charge of the LORD your God: to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn; 1 Kings 2:2-3 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to be sober.
- Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded, 7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, 8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you. Titus 2:6-8 (NKJV)
- And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, Eph 5:18 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to love You with all their hearts.
- Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Tim 2:22 (NKJV)
- You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 “This is the first and great commandment. 39 “And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 “On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets. Matt 22:37-40 (NKJV)
- Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” 1 Sam 16:7 (NKJV)
- The LORD has sought for Himself a man after His own heart 1 Sam 13:14 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to be a good example.
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 13 Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 1 Tim 4:12-13 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to seek Your will.
- But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Matt 6:33-34 (NKJV)
- How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You! Psalms 119:9-11 (NKJV)
- Lord, please help our young men in America to be valiant warriors.
- And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 2 Tim 2:2-4 (NKJV)
- I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, who is skillful in playing, a mighty man of valor, a man of war, prudent in speech, and a handsome person; and the LORD is with him.” 1 Sam 16:18 (NKJV)
Created photo on:
Leave a Reply