My “10 Prayers” posts have always been popular, so I have decided to Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal to help me use them during my prayer time. If you have granddaughters, then pray these prayers for them as well as your daughters.
To learn how to make a journal check out these posts below:
Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal
Family Photo Prayer Journal – contains a list of all journal entries. I will try to keep this list as current as possible. To help you easily access this list, I have placed it under my “Free Downloads” tab on the menu bar located at the top of any page of my blog.
Instructions for printing this page
1. Click on this link: 10 Prayers for Graduates, which will give you a PDF file that will print to the appropriate size.
2. Print out sheet
3. Cut out sheet if you are making a half size journal
4. Attach a photo of your daughter(s). If you have more than one daughter, then either print out a copy for each child or place a group photo of them on your sheet)
5. Place behind your Daily tab in your journal (For more details on the tabs click here: Family Photo Prayer Journal.
10 Prayers for Graduates
Lord, help them . . .
1. Seek your kingdom and your righteousness first in all they do. Matt. 6:33
2. Meditate on the Bible and obey it so they will be successful. Josh 1:7-8
3. Be on the alert, stand firm in their faith and be strong. 1 Cor. 16:13-14
4. Have a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. Eph. 1:17-18
5. Pray in times of uncertainty, danger and grief. Psalm 37:23-25, Psalm 3:3, Prov. 27:17
6. Put away bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, slander and all evil behavior. Eph. 4:31
7. Flee immorality and lust. 1 Cor. 6:18-20, Eph. 5:1-5
8. Be alert and sober. 1 Thess. 5:6
9. Walk in integrity, keep good company, listen to wise counsel, and accept discipline. Prov. 10:9; Prov. 19:20; 1 Cor. 15:33; Prov. 27:17
10. Manage their money well, refusing to borrow unnecessary money. Prov. 22:7