Near the end of the year, I always spend time in prayer to see what the Lord has in store for this blog. The Lord has impressed on me the focus of Prayer in Every City this year, which is hope. I also plan to use this blog this year to help strengthen your faith so we can promote prayer and revival throughout the year. Politics will not change society, but the Lord can. We must be dedicated this year to pray for our nation.
Here are the plans I have for this year on Prayer in Every City:
- 2016 is the Year of Hope.
My inspiration verse will be: “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love” 1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV).
According to Bible Gateway, faith, hope and love are the 3 of the top ten words searched on their sight. I will tell you more about this later.
- I am going to reveal who I am. For two years I have been anonymous on this blog, but I feel led of the Lord to finally tell you who I am. Watch closely for the big reveal. Even though I will tell you who I am, the focus of this blog will not be me. I still want the focus of this blog to be prayer and Spiritual Awakening for America.
- I plan on writing a free e-book to give to all new subscribers to my blog. This book will be a compilation of my very popular Family Photo Prayer Journal. I have had over 800 people download the pages for this journal, so I want to make it easier for you. Rather than print each page individually, you will be able to download all at once. This will also enable you to view it on your phone, Kindle or Nook. Don’t expect this book in January.
- Journal of Hope – I plan on having some guest writers tell of their stories of hope.
- Prayer in Every City Friday – I have done away with my 5 Minute Prayer Friday because I can’t remember to write the posts by noon. Instead, we are going to pray for the 50 states on Friday. Franklin Graham will hold a prayer rally in every state this year. We will pray for each of these states as he travels there. More about this on Friday. I also plan on turning this into a Link Party event for my blogger friends. Bloggers love link parties.
I wish you the best this year. I hope you will join me as we draw closer to the Lord through prayer.
Texture on photos from Kerstin Frank Photography.