10 Bible Verses on Boldness and Courage
Do you ever wonder what you would do if you faced persecution? Does the thought of witnessing or speaking in front of a crowd terrify you? The Bible says, “For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline” 1 Timothy 1:7 (NASB). If you would like to have boldness and courage, then start praying these “10 Bible Verses on Boldness and Courage”.
If you have a Family Photo Prayer Journal, then you can add this page 10 Bible Verses on Boldness and Courage
- The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 (NKJV)
- Behold, I have made your face strong against their faces, and your forehead strong against their foreheads. “Like adamant stone, harder than flint, I have made your forehead; do not be afraid of them, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they are a rebellious house. Ezekiel 3:8-9 (NKJV)
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
- Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. Ephesians 3:11-12 (NKJV)
- That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man. . . Ephesians 3:16 (NKJV)
- Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints– and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, Ephesians 6:17-19 (NKJV)
- For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6 (NKJV)
- Most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. Philippians 1:14 (NKJV)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
I need God’s boldness in everything that I do. I need his presence.
Pray for boldness and seek holiness. God will give it to you.