You may take these scriptures and turn them into prayers.
When I pray, I like to pray scripture to the Lord. As I study the Bible, I constantly pray through the scriptures as I read. If a verse reminds me of a friend or family member, then I turn the verse into a prayer for them. If the verse applies to America, then I pray for America. If I am convicted of sin, then I confess it to the Lord.
Remind God of His Promises
God says, “Put Me in remembrance, let us argue our case together; State your cause, that you may be proved right” Isaiah 43:26 (NASB). God wants us to remind him of His promises. I realize that He knows all His promises, but He wants to make sure we know them.
Keep in mind that if you don’t have Son Protection, then these prayers are in vain. If you would like to know how to receive Christ as your Lord and Savior, click here: Need Salvation?
First of all, when you pray for protection remember that the name of Jesus is the most powerful name in all the earth. When you have fear, cry out to Jesus. “For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”
10 Bible Verses for Protection.
Feel free to substitute names or nations for these verses when you pray. This list will include verses for physical protection as well as financial protection. Memorize at least one of these verses, so the Holy Spirit can bring it to your mind when you are fearful.
Remember to pray all your prayers in the name of Jesus.
- “But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one” 2 Thess 3:3 (NKJV).
- “I will never leave you nor forsake you” Heb 13:5 (NKJV).
- “No weapon formed against you shall prosper” Isaiah 54:17 (NKJV).
- “But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!” 2 Tim 4:17-18 (NKJV).
- “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your hand
Against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me” Psalms 138:7 (NKJV).
- “The LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.
Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;
Though war should rise against me,
In this I will be confident” Psalms 27:1-3 (NKJV).
- “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” Phil 4:19 (NKJV).
- “But You, O LORD, are a shield about me,
My glory, and the One who lifts my head” Psalms 3:3 (NASB).
- “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the LORD of hosts” Zech 4:6 (NKJV).
- “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD,
And He delights in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
I have been young, and now am old;
Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,
Nor his descendants begging bread” Psalms 37:23-25 (NKJV).