10 Prayers for Sunday School Teachers
- Lord, please. . .
- Fill me with Your Spirit and power to enable me to lead each of my students to Jesus Christ. Acts 4:31
- Convict my students’ hearts of sin and call them to repentance and salvation. John 16:8
- Show any sin in my heart which would hinder the Holy Spirit from using me. Psalm 66:18
- Prepare my students to be laborers of the harvest one day. Luke 10:2
- Give my students the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. Eph. 1:17
- Allow the eyes of their hearts to be enlightened. Eph. 1:18
- Strengthen each student and teacher with power through Your Spirit. Eph. 3:16
- Root and ground each of my students in love and respect. Eph. 3:17
- Help each of my students to have humility, gentleness, patience and show tolerance for one another in love. Eph. 4:2
- Don’t allow anyone to deceive them with empty words and help them to stand firm when confronted with evil. Eph. 5:6
In Jesus Name, Amen
For a free printable pdf of this prayer click here: 10 Prayers for Sunday School Teachers or click on the jpg
You can add this to your Family Photo Prayer Journal. To learn how to make a prayer journal, click here: Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal.
Reblogged this on Prayer In Every City and commented:
This is my most popular post.
Hi I was wondering if you could make “10 prayers for Sunday School teachers” into a downloadable bookmark I could buy and then print? And if so how much would it be? Would like to hand out at church. Thanks
I will see what I can do. You don’t have to pay for it. It might be a week or two. Very busy getting kids off to school and college
Ok great! Thanks!!
I have bn in kids ministry since 1988.
Unto Such Children’s Ministry.
It’s Christ- centred
Multi a denominational
Out of the above came “Mothers Tears”
A Network of Responsible praying Parents.
It’s now a school for children aged from 2 years and above.
We need your prayer concerns to stand with you.
We need Teaching & Learning Materials.
“Godliness With Diligence”
My name is Frank Bennin.
Children call me,”
Frank, thank you for visiting Prayer in Every City. I apologize for taking so long to respond to your comment. I had surgery on my foot 2 weeks ago and have not kept up with the blog. Do your children speak English?
Please I need the prayers sent to me through my email thanks.
Please I need the prayers to be sent to me through my email am into children ministry I need the teachers teaching outline and activities for children. thanks.
I do not have any staff to send out emails. I am so sorry.