10 Prayers for My Daughter – NEW!
My “10 Prayers” posts have always been popular, so I have decided to Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal to help me use them during my prayer time. If you have granddaughters, then pray these prayers for them as well as your daughters.
To learn how to make a journal check out these posts below:
Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal
Family Photo Prayer Journal – contains a list of all journal entries. I will try to keep this list as current as possible. To help you easily access this list, I have placed it under my “Free Downloads” tab on the menu bar located at the top of any page of my blog.
Instructions for printing this page
1. Click on this link: 10 Prayers for My Daughter, which will give you a PDF file that will print to the appropriate size.
2. Print out sheet
3. Cut out sheet if you are making a half size journal
4. Attach a photo of your daughter(s). If you have more than one daughter, then either print out a copy for each child or place a group photo of them on your sheet)
5. Place behind your Daily tab in your journal (For more details on the tabs click here: Family Photo Prayer Journal.
Prayers for My Daughter
I pray my daughter will…
- Have a spirit of power, love and discipline rather than fear. 2 Tim. 1:7 *
- Fear the Lord and not be caught up into charm and beauty. Prov. 31:30
- Not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of her mind. Rom 12:2 *
- Dress modestly and discreetly and be concerned with adorning herself with good works rather than concern for clothing. 1 Tim. 2:9-10
- Trust in You with all her heart, lean not on her own understanding and seek Your guidance so You can direct her paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 *
- Present her body as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to You. Romans 12:1 *
- Not have anxiety about anything, but will instead pray and make her requests known to You . Philippians 4:6 *
- Have strength and dignity, will smile at the future, open her mouth in wisdom, and have the teaching of kindness on her tongue. Proverbs 31:25-26
- Have the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, have the eyes of her heart enlightened. Eph. 1:17-18 *
- Not let any unwholesome word proceed from her mouth, but only such a word as is good for the moment. .. that it may give grace to those who hear. Eph. 4:29 *
* You might wish to pray this for other family members.
Leave a Reply