We have started our Family Photo Prayer Journals this week as a summer project. After this week, I will dedicate Tuesdays as “10 Prayer Tuesday” for the summer just in case everyone is not interested in making a journal. If you would like to learn how to make a journal, then click here: Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal.
Instructions to Print Page
1. Click here for a PDF file: 10 Prayers for My Wife
2. Print out page
3. Cut out page so it will fit into your journal (if using a regular sized binder don’t cut)
4. Place holes in sheet
5. Tape a photo of your wife, or yourself if you are printing this out for yourself (use double-sided tape)
5. File behind daily needs tab in journal (for further information on how to make and file sheets, check out instructions for Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal
10 Prayers for My Wife
Lord help my wife. . .
- Love You with all her heart, soul and mind. Mt. 22:37 *
- Love her neighbor as herself. Mt. 22:39 *
- Train our children in the way they should go. Prov. 22:6
- By giving her of the fruit of her hands; and letting her own works praise her in the gates. Prov. 31:31 *
- And I to have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins. I Peter 4:8 *
- Count it all joy when she falls into various trials, knowing that the testing of her faith produces patience. James 1:2-3 *
- To be content with what we have and not desire to be wealthy. 1 Tim. 6:6-8 *
- To not speak evil of others, refrain from gossip and speak words of edification in our home. James 4:11-12, Eph. 4:29 *
- Not hold grudges and to not let the sun go down on her anger. Eph. 4:26 *
- Be anxious for nothing, but to pray to You for strength. Phil. 4:6 *
* You might wish to pray this for other family members.