I hope that you will join us this summer as we make a Family Photo Prayer Journal. Yesterday, I gave the instructions for making the journals as well as a printable front cover. Please take a look at yesterday’s post if you missed it, Make a Family Prayer Journal.
Instructions for Journal
1. Click here to print: 10 Prayers for My Husband.
2. Cut out if making a half size journal and hole-punch
3. Place behind the Daily tab (we are ordering our journals according to the Lord’s prayer)
4. For further information, please see post Make a Family Prayer Journal
If you are a married man, then print this out and pray the prayers for yourself. If you are a single parent or are unmarried, then don’t give up on this challenge. I will continue to make posts and I am sure many of them will apply to you. I plan on prayers for wives, single parents, sons, daughters as well as many of the popular “10 Prayers” posts I have included on this blog. I hope this journal will encourage you to pray scripture over your family, friends and nation. Every prayer which I have written in my “10 Prayers” series is written from scripture, which is a very powerful way to pray.
10 Prayers for My Husband
Lord, help my husband. . .
- Pursue You rather than money. 1 Tim. 6:9-11 *
- Be the spiritual leader of our home, giving honor to You as we raise our family. 1 Cor. 11:3, 1 Pet. 3:7
- Teach our children in the way they should go, and to bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Deut. 6:6-9, Prov. 22:6, Eph. 6:4
- Study the Bible and to observe all that is in Your Word. Josh. 1:7-8 *
- Covenant with his eyes not to gaze at another woman and to flee immorality. Job 31:1, 1 Cor. 6:18 *
- Be even tempered and demonstrate all the fruit of the Spirit in our home. Prov. 17:27, Gal. 5:22-23 *
- Love me as Christ loves the church. Eph. 5:25-29
- Learn to pray for our family, our protection, and our finances. Psalm 91 *
- Be bold and courageous and remember that You are with him wherever he goes. Josh. 1:9 *
- Have a spirit of wisdom and knowledge and enlighten the eyes of his understanding. Eph. 1:17-18 *
* You might wish to pray this for other family members.
Click here to print: 10 Prayers for My Husband