10 Christmas Prayers
Christmas is a wonderful time of year to celebrate Christ’s birth. There is something about this time of year, which causes people to become more generous and think of those less fortunate that themselves. Please take the time this season to pray for Revival and Spiritual Awakening for America. If you haven’t noticed, we are in desperate need of change and this change will not happen through laws and decrees. It can only happen through prayer and a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. Please pray these 10 prayers for yourself, your family, and your nation.
10 Christmas Prayers
1. We thank you, Jesus, that You are King of kings and Lord of Lords. You are called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace. Rev. 19:16; Isaiah 9:6
2. We pray that You will bring peace on earth and good will toward men at Your Second Coming. Luke 2:14
3. Thank You, Jesus, for becoming a baby in a manger and shedding Your innocent blood that we as sinners might have salvation. Luke 2:7; Matt. 26:28
4, We praise You, Holy Father, because you are loving and cause Your sun to rise on the evil and the good and You send rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matt. 5:45
5. We pray that we will humble ourselves in America, turn from our wicked ways and seek Your face. 2 Chron. 7:13-14
6. Help us this Christmas season to be generous to the orphans, widows and homeless. James 1:27
7. We thank You for providing us with our necessities, in return help us to support the weak and remember it is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:34-35
8. Help us as Christians to be the salt of the earth and please forgive the church in America for losing her savour. Matt. 5:13
9. Help us to let our light so shine before men, that they may see our good works and glorify You. Matt. 5:16
10. Help us to make supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, for all men, for kings, and for those in authority because You desire all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. 1 Tim. 2:1-4
In Christ’s Holy Name, Amen.
I would only add –
Lord, break our hearts (Psa.34:18; 51:17; Isa.66:2) that we may tremble at Your word and see our sins, to know the reason of Your birth to save, and serve You in truth, with all our capacity (Psa.118:45).