Welcome to School of Prayer Saturday! Congratulations if you have participated all week in our school of prayer. You have learned a Bible Verse, Confessed your sins, studied the Word of God, Fasted and learned how to cast down fear. You should pat yourself on the back. I hope will come back again to learn how to deepen your spiritual walk with the Lord.
Today I will give you 10 Bible verses on fear. If you are troubled with fear, then I recommend printing out this list and reading it over and over until these verses become a part of you. The best way to battle fear is with the knowledge of God’s Word. He is the one who can take away your fears. You can turn these scriptures into a prayer to the Lord. Don’t pray for just yourself, but remember to pray for our military and their families. Whenever I pray for something for myself, I also like to pray for others who might have this same problem. The Bible says, “Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God”. I pray that these verses will help build your faith and learn to trust the Lord when you have fear. Have a great weekend from Prayer in Every City.
10 Bible Verses to Conquer Fear
- Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28 (NKJV)
- The Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen! 2 Tim 4:18-19 (NKJV)
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7 (NKJV)
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7 (NKJV)
- Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. Psalms 56:3 (NKJV)
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh 1:9 (NKJV)
- I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. Psalms 34:4 (NKJV)
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalms 23:4 (NKJV)
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matt 6:34 (NKJV)