- These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33 (NKJV)
- Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countenance. Psalms 42:5 (NKJV)
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7 (NKJV)
- He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds. Psalms 147:3 (NKJV)
- Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 1 Peter 5:6-10 (NKJV)
- And the LORD, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. Deut 31:8 (NKJV)
- God found him in a desert land
And in the wasteland, a howling wilderness;
He encircled him, He instructed him,
He kept him as the apple of His eye. Deut 32:10 (NKJV)
- The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles. Psalms 34:17 (NKJV)
- I waited patiently for the LORD;
And He inclined to me,
And He heard my cry.
He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
He has put a new song in my mouth–
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the LORD. Psalms 40:1-3 (NKJV)
- Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,
And He saved them out of their distresses.
He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death,
And broke their chains in pieces.
Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
For He has broken the gates of bronze,
And cut the bars of iron in two. Psalms 107:13-16 (NKJV)
One More: “The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; 19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD. ‘Luke 4:18-19 (NKJV)
Prayer: Lord, please help those who are suffering from deep depression. Help them to find hope and peace in Jesus Christ. Please heal their wounds and send someone into their lives who can share with them the hope of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name, Amen.
If you would like to accept Christ, click here.