It’s “10 Prayers Tuesday”. Thank you for joining us at Prayer in Every City.
This summer I recommended that everyone make a Family Photo Prayer Journal. Every Tuesday, I have posted a set of prayers to add to these journals. If you would like to learn how to make a journal, then click here: Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal.
Instructions to Print Page
1. Click here for a PDF file: 10 Prayers for Young Women
2. Print out page
3. Cut out page so it will fit into your journal (if using a regular sized binder don’t cut)
4. Place holes in sheet
5. Tape a photo of your wife, or yourself if you are printing this out for yourself (use double-sided tape)
5. File behind daily needs tab in journal (for further information on how to make and file sheets, check out instructions for Make a Family Photo Prayer Journal
10 Prayers for Young Women
Lord, help them . . .
- Find their joy and strength in You. Neh. 8:10;Gal. 5:22-23
- Have a godly fear of You, but not the world. 2 Tim. 1:7; Ps. 111:10
- Gain wisdom and understanding in Your Word. Prov. 1:15; James 1:5-8
- Trust You and not lean on their own understanding. Prov. 3:5-7
- Stand firm and fight temptation. 1 Cor. 10:13; Matt. 26:41
- Flee immorality. 1 Cor. 6:18-20; Eph. 5:1-5
- Be sober. Eph. 5:18-19; Prov. 20:1
- Seek Your will in all decisions. Matt. 6:33
- Recognize that inward beauty is more important that outward appearances. Prov. 31:30; 1 Sam. 16:7
- Dress Modestly. 1 Tim. 2:9